One of the most spectacular places in L’Alfàs Del pi is without doubt its coastline. The racó de l’Albir is located inside the Altea bay area, between the slopes of Serra Gelada and the impressive ifach rock.
- There are 8 fiestas in Alfas Del Pi every year. The largest on is the Feast of the holy Christ during 7th to the 10th of November. At this time you will find the streets packed with music, dance, processions and cavalcades. Do not miss out on the spectacular fireworks. The Casa de Cultura hosts the international film festival the first week of July. In October a major jazz festival takes place. For other concerts and activities during your stay the best place to get information is the local tourist office. During the summer you will find entertainment live music in the local restaurants and bars. The 19th of March is the date for the celebration of the fest of San Jose.
- Its excellent athletic track has recently been renovated with the same surface used in various Olympic stadiums such as Beijing, Berlin and Barcelona. The sports centre also offers various football fields grass, an indoor pavilion and a cricket and golf practice course.
- L’ Alfàs Del Pi offers a complete network of cultural areas and spaces, open and alive scattered throughput the town, where cultural and artistic exhibitions of great quality are presently on display.
- Clearly has a Mediterranean gastronomy as the town shares recipes, ingredients, crops, celebrations and traditions with other coastal areas. The Mediterranean diet, declared an Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity in 2010.
- Serra Gelada is a mountainous elevation that separates the bays of Benidorm and Altea.It is a unique space where culture and nature have coexisted for centuries bringing use on of the most spectacular landscapes of the Valencia Community. The numerous and important environmental values it possesses have results in its protection as a nature space in 2005. As it is the first sea- land natural park in this community.
- From it’s particular beach made of pebbles you can enjoy one of the most spectacular sights of the Alicante coast.
- The Castillo Del Conde de Alfaz is the place for an unusual but superb entertainment with “medieval” knights giving a fantastic show of expert jousting and horsemanship. The castle is close to Alfaz Del Pi on the road towards Benidorm